Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun!







Okay, I'm a blog slacker. I will try to get back on track. Here are a few fun pics from the past few weeks. My dad, who claims he loves washing dishes, has met his match. Jane has become quite the little dishwasher. Although I think she really just enjoys spraying water everywhere. She is the best helper unloading the dishwasher too! Let's hope her interest lasts. I cannot keep Charlie away from the dog food. Much of my day is spent tearing the little rascal away from it and popping it out of his mouth. I will never understand the fascination! Charlie has turned into wild man and I can hardly keep up with him. Jane and Charlie are doing their best in keeping this house united, not divided! Here's to a healthy respect for both teams. Life around here is fun, fun, fun!

6 comments:

Garrett said...

Yea! So happy to see your blog! I should talk, I haven't done mine in a while. My pics won't upload for some weird reason! The dog food pic is hilarious, I don't think he'll be a picky eater!

The Wilder's said...

So glad to see some pics of the kids. Glad to hear you are all doing well. Miss you!

Beth Goff said...

First, Charlie looks JUST LIKE JEFF in the last picture!! That picture of him with the dog bowl is funny... Anderson thinks it's fun to splash in Whispers water bowl!
Thanks for posting new pictures! They are precious!

Emilie Smith said...

Just wanted to say Ivy! I miss seeing you! Jane and Charlie are so cute and look so fun!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

love the pics!!! so good to see the kids!

The Springfields said...

Love the picture of Charlie eating the puppy food!! Must be something about the dog food. Everyone looks great! Hope to see you soon. Love