Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008


















Happy Halloween! The Winter Fairy has arrived! Jane finally donned her complete costume, in the comfort of her own home. Now, I have to brag on my wonderful and talented mother, who handmade Jane and Charlie's costumes this year. She is definitely THE most creative person I know and I'm sure spent many hours planning, measuring, sewing, glueing and glittering. They were made with love, that's for sure! Thanks mom!

We went to Grand and Big Pop's to trick-or-treat with our cousins and some of their friends. Jane did not feel like wearing her costume this time but nonetheless enjoyed going door-to-door for candy. Charlie was just along for the ride. Grand made delicious stew and pumpkin cake for us all. Check out my fabulous sister-in-laws in their costumes! What a fun night!

1 comment:

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

so fun!!! your two are soo beautiful!!!