Monday, September 8, 2008

Playdate!


Walker Sanders, David Hunter and Jane


Charlie and Livie Hunter

Last Thursday we were invited to the Sanders' home for a playdate. They have the most beautiful yard complete with a koi pond. The "big kids" had fun feeding the fish and were mesmerized by them (few things in life allow these three to sit this still)! Jane and Charlie had a blast with Walker, David and Livie. It looks like Livie and Charlie may have a little "thing" going! We had a great time, Catherine!!!

4 comments:

Garrett said...

Oh, I want copies of those pictures!!! So sweet.

Beth Goff said...

Nope... I need to have a talk with Garrett because I think I am going to have to get Livie and Anderson to meet!! She is just too cute!

JK- I am glad yall had a fun weekend. Those pictures are precious!

The Wilder's said...

Cute pics! Love seeing everyone. Ivy I need help with the page...it's soo boring! Where did you go to make yours so cute? love!

Lindy Simpson Jones said...

love it!!! so cute!